Monday, October 27, 2008

The Employee Club Halloween Party!


On Saturday October 25 in the evening, we went to the prison's annual Halloween party! The kids were excited to get dressed up a little early! We had a Punk Rocker(Spikes and all), A Viking, Snow White, Alice in Wonderland, and Belle. The kids had fun at the party, they had a costume contest for all the different age groups. Sammie won 1st place and a $25.00 gift card for her age group! Unfortunately Justin didn't get the memo that most of the teenagers don't dress up for this party. So at the party they proceeded to ask all the kids 13 and up to come up for their age group, Justin was the only one. He had to parade around the room all by himself and can you believe it HE WON! HA HA. Our neighbor said "Wow that is 2 years of therapy in the making". Justin is a good sport and he did win the $25.00 gift card!!

2 comments:

JeN said...

Looks like you had a fun time.. I am SO impressed that you updated your blog!!! I love the fall pictures in the leaves too..

Cari said...

Ok, so I finally did it. I got a blog! Now we will have to see who posts more often, you or me. I have a stinking suspicion that it's going to be me. You don't have a very good track record! Just kidding! Talk to you soon.